ALLTECH provides Assistive Technology Assesments (AT) and Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC) Assesments to students in need. These are ussually provided in a school setting.
- ALLTECH offers schools and organizations ongoing assistive technology related services at a cost savings. Contracts can be customized to accommodate your needs. For more information, please contact ALLTECH at email@example.com or by phone at 207-321-6080 x3314.
- ALLTECH provides consultations, technical assistance, trouble-shooting, technology upgrades, and setups. These are provided at school, home, and/or workplace settings. Services are provided for a wide array of hardware and software products.
- ALLTECH fosters and promotes successful implementation of technology through innovative face-to-face and online trainings. Our team of dedicated trainers uses its expertise to design, develop, and deliver an array of dynamic learning opportunities.
Demo & Loaner Program - FREE Trials
- Through our AT Demo Loaner Program, qualified individuals or institutions can use a large inventory of devices and software programs that are available at no cost for short-term trials. Equipment loans are also available for use while personal technologies are being serviced or repaired.
- Find and donate gently used assistive equipment that makes life easier. Do you need …an extra walker for use at your friend’s house? …a bath seat for your second bathroom? …a manual wheelchair to get to doctor’s appointments or grocery shopping? We have it at a reduced cost to you or your family. Visit us at the Airport Mall in Bangor (next door to Radio Shack).